Vendor Rates: Anyone interested in being a vendor for the Asotin County Fair and Hells Canyon Rodeo Contact: Peggy Hansford at 509-243-4101
Vendor Contracts: Anyone needing a vendor contract for the Asotin County Fair and Hells Canyon Rodeo contact: Peggy Hansford at 509-243-4101
2020 CAMPER PARKING RESERVATION & RULES
Camper Cost $150.00 LIMITED SPACE: Reservations will be available on Sunday March 29th at 4:00pm. Line up on Meador Street (no lineup on Cleveland or Fairgrounds Road). Gates will not open until 4:00pm.
One spot per person per vehicle. Vehicle must be attended to at all times. Campers may be parked for Fair & Rodeo on Sunday April 19th from 5pm-7pm or Monday April 20th from 5pm-7pm. Please check in with Jamie Renzelman to receive your assigned camper spot.
Camper Rules & Regulations
1. Camper spaces are limited and will be given to current Leaders, 4-H & FFA Exhibitors on a first come first serve basis.
2. You will be allowed ONE space for your CAMPER ONLY-NO VEHICLE PARKING BY YOUR CAMPERS-VEHICLES WILL BE TOWED AT OWNERS EXPENSE.
3. Adult supervision is mandatory and must be at least 21 years of age. Any camper without proper adult supervision will be asked to leave the fairgrounds.
4. QUIET TIME starts at 10:00 pm. NO loud music, NO parties. Please respect your neighbor.
5. NO WOOD FIRE PITS OR OPEN FIRES ALLOWED IN THE CAMPER PARKING AREA. ONLY PROPANE FIRE PITS WILL BE ALLOWED.
6. Camper spots are NON-TRANFERABLE AND NON-REFUNDABLE.
7. The Asotin County Fair & Rodeo and Asotin county will not be responsible for theft, fire, accident or loss of any kind.
8. ***Please do not remove Campers until after 7:00 pm Sunday April 26th, 2020. Any Campers removed before 7:00pm on Sunday Will not be allowed a camper spot the following year.
9. Campers who choose not to follow the rules will lose the option of having a future camper spot.