Fair & Rodeo Forms
PARADE April 23, 2022 • 10:00 AM
(Click Here for link>) Parade Form & Rules 2022
Asotin County Fair Vendor Application
2022 CAMPER PARKING RESERVATION
Camper Cost $150.00 LIMITED SPACE: Reservations will be on
Sunday March 20TH, 2022 AT 8:00am.
Line up on Meador Street (no lineup on Cleveland or Fairgrounds Road).
Gates will open at 8:00am.
One spot per person per vehicle. While waiting in line ,
Vehicles must be attended to at all times.
Campers may be parked for Fair & Rodeo on Sunday April 17th from 5pm-7pm
or Monday April 18th from 5pm-7pm.
Please check in with Jamie Renzelman to receive your assigned camper spot.
1. Camper spaces are limited and will be given to current Leaders, 4-H & FFA Exhibitors on a first come first serve basis.
2. You will be allowed ONE space for your CAMPER ONLY.
NO VEHICLE PARKING BY YOUR CAMPERS
VEHICLES WILL BE TOWED AT OWNERS EXPENSE.
3. Adult supervision is mandatory and must be at least 21 years of age.
Any camper without proper adult supervision will be asked to leave the fairgrounds.
4. QUIET TIME starts at 10:30 pm. NO loud music, NO LOUD parties.
Please respect your neighbor.
5. NO WOOD FIRE PITS OR OPEN FIRES ALLOWED IN THE CAMPER PARKING AREA. ONLY PROPANE FIRE PITS WILL BE ALLOWED.
6. Camper spots are NON-TRANFERABLE AND NON-REFUNDABLE.
7. The Asotin County Fair & Rodeo and Asotin county
will not be responsible for theft, fire, accident or loss of any kind.
8. ***Please do not remove Campers until after 7:00 pm Sunday April 25th, 2022 (livestock trucks are entering and leaving the fairgrounds on Sunday).
Any Campers removed before 7:00pm on Sunday Will not be allowed a
per spot the following year.
9. Campers who choose not to follow the rules will lose the option of having a future camper spot.
BUILDING SPONSORS WANTED