Congratulations to the 2021
Asotin County Fair Parade Winners
Parade Rules and Regulations
Any group not following the rules will be asked to leave and will not be invited to participate in any future parades.
• Due to safety issues involving the throwing of candy and other items. Groups may provide people to walk along the parade route and pass out items to the crowd.
• NO HOT RODDING
• No discharging of firearms or simulated type of noise or fireworks are allowed.
• Parent or guardian must accompany any children entered in the parade under the age of 18.
• No water guns, water balloons, or other water throwing devices will be allowed.
• All horse entries: please provide own clean up units. Parade entries with clean-up units will be given an award
• It is the guardian’s responsibility to attend to their horses/animals.
• All units: please maintain a forward motion with approximately 40 feet between each entry.
• Smoking and use and/or possession of drugs, alcoholic beverages or illegal substances are forbidden.
• No profanity is allowed along the parade route.
• Drivers of motorized vehicles must have a valid driver’s license.
• All entries are required to have insurance and testify to this by signing the application form.
• The Asotin County Fair Parade Committee reserves the right to withdraw any unit of which costume or performance does not conform to the standards of reasonable public taste.
• An approved fire extinguisher shall be accessible to the driver.
• Handholds MUST be available for people in sitting positions, and more secure supports should be accessible for those standing.
• All decorative materials must be manufactured so as to be effectively fire retardant.
Asotin County Fair & Rodeo, Asotin County Commissioners, City of Asotin and the Parade Committee do not pay mileage, meals, lodging or any other expenses incurred by participating entries.