Overall Parade Winner
Sweepstakes & Trophy
Miss Rodeo Othello
Parade Rules & Regulations 2022
- Candy may be passed out but not tossed out due to safety concerns. Groups may provide people to walk along side of their entry and pass out candy and other items to the crowd.
- No firearms, fireworks, or weapons of any kind are allowed during the Parade.
- No Hot Rodding or Burning Rubber on streets is allowed during the Parade.
- A Parent, Guardian, or Leader must accompany any children entered in the parade under the age of 18 years old.
- No Water Guns, Water Balloons, or Other Water Throwing Devices Are Allowed during the Parade.
- All Horse Entries MUST Provide Their Own Clean-up Units.
- Parade Entries With ANIMALS must have a Guardian at all times to attend to their horses, or Animals.
- All Parade Entries Must Maintain a forward Motion and stay at least 50-ft behind the entry in front of you.
- The Smoking of any type of Cigarette, Drugs, or Alcohol is Illegal and Is Not Allowed.
- Profanity along the Parade Route Is Not Allowed.
- Drivers of Motorized Vehicles must have a Valid Driver’s License & Proof of Insurance. By signing this form you are testifying to Proof of Insurance. A fire extinguisher is recommended.
- Parade Entries with Floats must have Handholds for People who are Standing.
- All Parade Decorations must be of material that is effectively Fire Retardant.
- Only Tasteful and Public Appropriate Costumes & Music are allowed.
- The Asotin County Fair Parade Committee reserves the right to withdraw any unit/entry that refuses to abide with these above rules.